Skysite Industrial Rope Access Services has been working in heavy industry since 1998, and is aware of the requirements to successfully complete projects within budget and on schedule.
We have systems in place to deal with challenges such as limited access times, working machinery and potentially dangerous surroundings. Having worked for some of the most sought-after international clients, Skysite has consistently performed above expectation when audited for health and safety, service and quality.
- Corrosion control and specialized coating applications.
- Bolt Torque verification.
- Rigging, lifting, installations and temporary access netting.
- Non-Destructive testing and coating inspections. (NACE)
- Cable pulling and tray installation.
- Fall arrest and fall restraint installations and servicing.
- LMI Load testing.
- Confined space work.
- Installation and maintenance of lightning protection systems.
- Dropped object surveys. (DROPS)
- Silo Structural Maintenance and waterproofing.
- Specialized shut down and high access cleaning.
- Visual and photographic inspection reports
- Non Destructive testing: NDT – accredited to DNV & ABS (ET, UT,MT,PT)