Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors of this Website, including respecting concerns about privacy. Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“personal information”). Generally this information is requested when making reservations; when requesting a particular service. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
The purposes for which Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite will use your personal information are as follows: to transact with you via the website or email regarding purchase and reservation, to provide services to you via our website; to inform you of new features, services, special offers and products (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material); to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website.
Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite shall be entitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
WHILST SKYSITE (PTY) LTD T/A SKYSITE IS OF INTENT TO TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU CONFIDENTIAL, IT SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
Skysite (Pty) Ltd t/a Skysite will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.